O.C.P.D./A.P.D. Support Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our purpose is to provide support and advice to those struggling with Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder and Anankastic Personality Disorder.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
New Users: You must [1] Register [2] Post to Mission Statement & Guidelines [3] Post an Introduction . . . to be activated as a member. Smile

Daily Bible Verse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Danae
Admin
O.C.P.D. Member
Danae

Daily Bible Verse Empty
PostSubject: Daily Bible Verse   Daily Bible Verse EmptySat 10 Apr 2010, 2:23 am

I think that a daily Bible verse could be a very encouraging and up lifiting way to start your day. I will try to post one every day.
Back to top Go down
Danae
Admin
O.C.P.D. Member
Danae

Daily Bible Verse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Bible Verse   Daily Bible Verse EmptySat 10 Apr 2010, 2:24 am

"The LORD is near to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."
Psalm 34:18
Back to top Go down
Danae
Admin
O.C.P.D. Member
Danae

Daily Bible Verse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Bible Verse   Daily Bible Verse EmptySat 10 Apr 2010, 6:05 pm

You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous man, though for a good man someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” -Romans 5:6-8
Back to top Go down
Danae
Admin
O.C.P.D. Member
Danae

Daily Bible Verse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Bible Verse   Daily Bible Verse EmptyThu 15 Apr 2010, 10:31 pm

"Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God." -Ephesians 5:1-2
Back to top Go down
Danae
Admin
O.C.P.D. Member
Danae

Daily Bible Verse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Bible Verse   Daily Bible Verse EmptyTue 20 Apr 2010, 4:02 pm

"Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you." -Philippians 4:8-9
Back to top Go down
TryinG
Loved One

Daily Bible Verse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Bible Verse   Daily Bible Verse EmptyFri 29 Oct 2010, 3:27 pm

I needed this today. Really needed this. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Danae
Admin
O.C.P.D. Member
Danae

Daily Bible Verse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Bible Verse   Daily Bible Verse EmptySat 06 Nov 2010, 10:28 pm

Peacemakers who sow in peace raise a harvest of righteousness.
-James 3:18
Back to top Go down
Danae
Admin
O.C.P.D. Member
Danae

Daily Bible Verse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Bible Verse   Daily Bible Verse EmptySat 20 Nov 2010, 11:29 pm

"If you love me, you will obey what I command."
John 14:15
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Daily Bible Verse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Bible Verse   Daily Bible Verse Empty

Back to top Go down

Daily Bible Verse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
O.C.P.D./A.P.D. Support Forum :: Discussion Area :: Faith and Prayer-
Jump to: